For the second consecutive year, IPG Health won the coveted "Network of the Year" honor at the MM+M Awards, topping an impressive 19 wins in the healthcare marketing industry’s esteemed competition. The network’s diverse capabilities shone as its agencies struck Gold and Silver honors across 17 categories including Market Access, Health Equity & Social Awareness, and Medical Communications. Notably, four of the network’s agencies – AREA 23, FCB Health NY, Mosaic Group, and ProHealth – took home sought-after "Agency of the Year" titles, punctuating its remarkable performance in the show.
“The astounding breadth and diversity of these accolades reflect our obsession with doing what’s right for our clients and their brands,” said Dana Maiman, CEO of IPG Health. “These recognitions are testament to our people’s undeniable mastery of their disciplines and craft. And to our brave client partners’ commitment to pushing the boundaries of health marketing.”
Highlights in the MM+M Awards program included ProHealth’s Silver triumph in the ‘Medical Communications Agency of the Year’ category, Mosaic Group’s Silver ‘Market Access Agency of the Year’ recognition, NEON's innovative Code Red campaign lighting the way in the Health Equity & Social Awareness category, and FCB Health Canada’s ‘Agency Branding Campaign’ honors. Notably, AREA 23’s creative partnership with Horizon earned 7 awards in 5 categories.
These feats build on an extraordinary year of creative successes for IPG Health, including the 2023 “Healthcare Network of the Year” at Cannes Lions, the prestigious Ad Age A-List, Manny Awards, Clio Health Awards, and New York Festivals Health Awards this year. Notably, IPG Health was also the Most Awarded Network in the 2023 Creative Floor Awards – the only health and wellness awards show that donates a portion of its profits to accelerate diversity and under-represented talent in the industry.
The full list of IPG Health’s 2023 MM+M Awards wins is listed below:
- Healthcare Network of the Year – IPG Health
- Large Healthcare Agency of the Year – AREA 23
- Health Equity and Social Awareness Campaign – DomesticShelters.org and Neon: Code Red
- Use of Market Access Marketing – Pfizer and Mosaic Group: "Not Just Hair Loss”
- Agency Branding Campaign – FCB Health Canada: We Are Far Out
- Multichannel Campaign (Large Product Size) – Horizon Therapeutics and AREA 23: Systemic Booth
- Professional Print Campaign – Horizon Therapeutics and AREA 23: Toxic Portraits
- Professional Sales Tool – Horizon Therapeutics and AREA 23: Toxic Portraits
- Large Healthcare Agency of the Year – FCB Health NY
- Medical Communications Agency of the Year – ProHealth
- Market Access Agency of the Year – Mosaic Group
- Connected TV Advertising Campaign – Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc. and Hill Holliday Health: CAPLYTA BPD TV Let in the LYTE
- Health Advocacy/Heath Affairs/Public Policy – Black Women for Wellness LA and AREA 23: Everything They Didn’t Tell You
- Digital Initiative for Non-Consumers (HCP-s, sales reps, etc.) – Horizon Therapeutics and AREA 23: Systemic Booth
- Orphan Product Marketing Initiative – Horizon Therapeutics and AREA 23: Systemic Booth
- Use of Immersive Technology – Bayer and Mosaic Group: The Messenger
- Point-of-Care Marketing – Extremity Preservations Orthopedic Center and FCB Cure: Endless Friction
About IPG Health
IPG Health is a global collective of the world’s most celebrated and awarded healthcare marketing agencies. We are 6,500+ people across six continents driven by a healthy obsession with creating novel marketing solutions, and harnessing creativity, technology, science, and data to inspire behaviors that fuel better health. With 45+ agencies, including 18+ specialized units, our integrated approach to the full range of communications capabilities ensures we can help clients improve outcomes and quality of life for healthcare audiences around the world. Our clients include the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies as well as countless startups, biotech companies, biopharma companies and a variety of life science companies. IPG Health companies have earned coveted accolades in 2023 including “Healthcare Network of the Year” at Cannes Lions 2023 and in the prestigious Ad Age A-List, “Network of the Year” at the Clio Health Awards, the Manny Awards, and the New York Festivals Health Awards. In 2022, we achieved “Network of the Year” at the London International Awards, MM+M Awards, Manny Awards, Clio Health Awards, and the Cannes Lions Festival. We are part of the Interpublic Group of Companies (NYSE:IPG). Visit ipghealth.com to learn more.