New to healthcare marketing and looking for a strong career foundation? Learn about our Bold Beginners internship, Fuel medical communications program and Write It Forward science copywriting program.
Bold Beginners Internship Program
The Bold Beginners summer internship is a 9-week hybrid or virtual program designed to provide our interns the chance to:
- Gain real-world experience
- Understand the world of healthcare advertising
- Learn more about the network
Through hands-on experience, workshops, lunch-and-learns, and an end-of-summer pitch project, our interns are able to gain insight into agency life, build a stronger network, and develop their skills to become successful professionals.
Our program aims to provide all interns with the most inclusive environment. From their first day onward, our interns become part of our family and are supported and guided each step of the way by managers, mentors, and advocates, to ensure their success.
Our 2022 Summer Internship Applications are now closed. Please check back in early November for our 2023 Summer Internship Applications.
Write It Forward
Write It Forward is a paid program that aims to recruit, train, and mentor the next generation of science copywriters. More than an internship, this program seeks participants–from all walks of life–who are looking to build their career with us.
How Does It Work?
- Get paid for 12 weeks while gaining hands-on experience on a designated healthcare creative team
- Shadow your mentor and participate in Write It Forward mentoring circles
- Participate in weekly 2-hour classes where we teach you the basics of our exciting trade and shadow your mentor for the rest of the time
- Bond with other participants and share learnings during weekly Write It Forward Circles
- At the end of 12 weeks, participants may be hired into open positions as full-time Junior Copywriters
We welcome talent from all backgrounds– including those from underrepresented groups. Find out if you have the Write Stuff to start your healthcare writing career off right!
Fuel (Future Experts and Leaders)
Fuel is a comprehensive training and development program that equips our people with the skills, experience and networks required for a successful career in Medical Communications. Roles include associate medical writers, regulatory writers, medical editors and account executives.
With Fuel, whichever role you choose, you train at your own pace. There are no timescales for completing your program. You decide what works for you and lead your own development. We welcome talent from all backgrounds and stages in their Med Comms journey.