Network agencies top the winners list with 23 total honors across 21 categories
IPG Health, a global collective of the world’s most celebrated and awarded healthcare marketing agencies, was honored as “Large Healthcare Network of the Year” at the 2022 Medical, Marketing + Media (MM+M) Awards. The network’s agencies took home a combined 23 wins across 21 categories, making it the most awarded network of the night and further highlighting their obsession with creating work that changes lives. Notable wins included Gold for AREA 23 for Large Healthcare Agency as well as Gold for Mosaic Group and Silver for McCann Health Managed Markets in the newly formed category of Market Access Maven. ProHealth achieved Silver for Medical Communications Agency. Notably, AREA 23 was the most awarded agency of the show garnering 10 total prizes.
“I am incredibly proud of our teams across the network that continue to show their unwavering commitment to doing what’s right for our clients, their brands and each other day in and day out,” said Dana Maiman, CEO of IPG Health. “These wins cap off a remarkable first year for our network and none of these achievements would be possible without our dedicated people and client partners. At IPG Health, we are obsessed with harnessing creativity, technology, data and science to inspire behaviors that fuel better health, and we look forward to continuing to create groundbreaking work for our clients that leaves the world better than we found it.”
Other highlights from the evening included McCann Health New Jersey celebrating an astounding 4 total wins including Gold and Silver for Evofem Biosciences “House Rules” in the categories of Use of Influencer Marketing and Multichannel Campaign (Small to Medium Product Size), respectively. Neon, Safe in Harm’s Way Foundation and DomesticShelters.org won Gold for “The Last I’m Sorry” and FCB Health New York amassed 4 total wins for its “Poop Should Never Feel Painful” (Avrio Health) and “Slaying Vaccine Hesitancy” (GMHC) campaigns.
These accolades are the latest in a series of honors for IPG Health this year, including “Most Awarded Network” at the Creative Floor Awards, and “Network of the Year” at the Manny, Clio Health and Cannes Lions award shows.
The full list of IPG Health’s 2022 MM+M Awards wins are listed below:
- Large Healthcare Network – IPG Health
- Market Access Maven – Mosaic Group
- Large Healthcare Agency – AREA 23
- Health Advocacy/Health Affairs/Public Policy – Hip Hop Public Health (HHPH) and AREA 23: Lil Sugar – Master of Disguise
- Use of Data/Analytics or Innovation – Safe in Harm’s Way Foundation, DomesticShelters.org and Neon: The Last I'm Sorry
- Branded Website for Healthcare Professionals – Horizon Therapeutics and
AREA 23: Gout Revisited
- Disease Education Campaign – Boehringer Ingelheim and AREA 23: The Unwearable Collection
- Digital Initiative for Non-Consumers (HCPs, sales reps, etc.) – Horizon Therapeutics and AREA 23: Gout Revisited
- Orphan Product Marketing Initiative – Boehringer Ingelheim and AREA 23: The Unwearable Collection
- Global Campaign – Lilly and AREA 23: Take Hope Further
- Use of Influencer Marketing – Evofem Biosciences, Real Chemistry, McCann Health New Jersey, McCann Health Engagement and Mediahub: Phexxi House Rules Campaign
- Professional Print Campaign – Mirum Pharmaceuticals and McCann Health New Jersey: The Unbearable Itch
- Use of Immersive Technology – Boehringer Ingelheim and Confideo and AREA 23: Holographic AR Patient Profiles, Moments That Matter ~ Meet Emma and Robert
- Market Access Maven – McCann Health Managed Markets
- Medical Communications Agency – ProHealth
- Use of Social Media – Paid – Avrio Health and FCB Health New York: Poop Should Never Feel Painful
- Use of Social Media – Organic – GMHC and FCB Health New York: Slaying Vaccine Hesitancy
- Professional Print Campaign – Daiichi Sankyo and AREA 23: Tired Greatness
- Philanthropic or Purpose Driven Campaign – GMHC and FCB Health New York: Slaying Vaccine Hesitancy
- TV Advertising Campaign – Avrio Health and FCB Health New York: Poop Should Never Feel Painful
- Multichannel Campaign (Large Product Size) – Horizon Therapeutics and AREA 23: Gout Revisited
- Multichannel Campaign (Small to Medium Product Size) – Evofem Biosciences, Real Chemistry, McCann Health New Jersey, McCann Health Engagement and Mediahub: Phexxi House Rules Campaign
- Product Launch – Mirum Pharmaceuticals and McCann Health New Jersey: Ditch the Itch
About IPG Health
IPG Health is a global collective of the world’s most celebrated and awarded healthcare marketing agencies. We are 6,000+ people across six continents driven by a healthy obsession with creating novel marketing solutions, and harnessing creativity, technology, science, and data to inspire behaviors that fuel better health. With 45+ agencies, including 18+ specialized units, our integrated approach to the full range of communications capabilities ensures we can help clients improve outcomes and quality of life for healthcare audiences around the world. Our clients include the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies as well as countless startups, biotech companies, biopharma companies and a variety of life science companies. IPG Health companies have earned coveted accolades including “Network of the Year” at the 2022 MM+M Awards, Manny Awards, 2022 Clio Health Awards, and the 2022 Cannes Lions Festival. We are part of the Interpublic Group of Companies (NYSE:IPG). Visit ipghealth.com to learn more.