We make your success a reality
IPG Health Consulting offers business strategy and commercial strategy consulting services. We solve complex business challenges through a comprehensive problem analysis, methodology and solutions model. We bring expert insights, smart science and creativity to each client we work with to provide pragmatic, implementable recommendations to ensure success.
We leverage unparalleled customer insight to deliver real world strategic solutions
We are one hundred percent healthcare focused, and our methodologies are tailored to the intricacies of the sector. In addition, we are part of the largest healthcare network in the world. The depth of our network connects us intimately to the healthcare landscape, granting us hands-on experience of sector dynamics, opportunities and challenges. Therefore, we are uniquely positioned to deliver strategic solutions that are applicable in the real world.
IPG Health Consulting works hand-in-hand with the IPG Health Network to transition seamlessly to implementation through our AOR or medical communications colleagues. Our network's more than 45 agencies are:
- Grounded in insight with real time access to customers through payer engagement, HCP behaviour tracking and patient sentiment monitoring
- Backed by smart science through its broad existing expert network of 400+ MDs and PhDs internally, Global Scientific Council and thought leadership advisory groups
- Complemented with creativity, with in-depth capacity from the most awarded network in the world to craft the best HCP branding and marketing, medical communications and more
We take away the uncertainty of your decision making
We help our clients make commercial decisions.
These decisions can inform strategies, investment plans or capabilities in the organization.
Get In Touch
Contact IPG Health Consulting when you:
Want to make the most of your existing assets, including product and portfolio strategy, launch readiness and beyond-the-pill services
- Need to make investment decisions, including portfolio, product, partnerships, opportunity assessment and asset assessment
- Want to understand and plan for new or shifting market dynamics, including market research, strategy development and implementation, competitor landscape and competitive strategy
- Wish to become a leader in a space, including category creation, product innovation, competitor simulation and scenario planning
- Need to adapt existing capabilities in order to succeed, including capability assessment, operational excellence, digital capabilities and organizational transformation